Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just seeing if anybody has has the code P2002-92?
New DPF apparently and the car is only 11 months old.

Only ever do motorway driving and have never even had a warning before to clean the dpf

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Whatever the code is, if it's telling you the dpf is nearly full whatever you do don't ignore it. Take it for a run to clear the dpf then contact Jaguar if you think the warning light shouldn't be coming on as you do a lot of motorway driving.

My e pace dpf software was updated recently via mobile Jag technician.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, that is a generic code for DPF, best not to drive it, call Jaguar assist, press the BLUE phone button in the overhead console, they will come and scan vehicle with Jag specific kit, and advise best course of action, if necessary will order loan car, it may only be faulty pressure sensor, Tony

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply's.

I probably wasn't very clear in what I meant.

The engine warning light came on so I called Jaguar assist and they came out to plug it in and said the issue was the P2002 code and I needed to book in with my local dealer to get it changed under warranty.
Nothing to do with my driving style as it is always motorway driving and that this was an issue that Jag know about.

The car was built in December 19 so thought the DPF issues were on cars built before then.

Has anybody had the same issue with a car around the same age or newer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts