Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The engine warning light has come on on my sept 2018 e pace sport 150 and will not go off .can I still use the car with all dealerships closed I could do with advice thanks.Roger Bailey

·
Registered
184 Posts
which light specifically, can you upload a photo?

does the remote app tell you anything in the Status screen?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry don't know how to upload a photo it's an image of an engine looks like a rotor on top manual says possibly to do with emissions (car has only done 11,000 miles and add blue topped up .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi you can still phone Jaguar assist and a technician will attend at your home address etc. I had to do this last week due to the engine transmission fault warning. They will be able to connect and obtain detailed reading of fault code. They will also if required ( it may be AA that attends) contact Jaguar to advise whether you can continue to drive the car. I would definitely give them a call ( see thread below on DPF problem )

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many thanks everyone for your advice will give jaguar assist a ring and let you know the result .Starting to suspect I've got a Friday car now after 2 months off road in October with balance shaft bearing fault and no spare parts available!!! Best regards roger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.