Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want to like this 'cub' quite as much as I find I am doing!

I'm a very happy early-adopter F-Pace owner, one year in already and still absolutely loving it every time I drive it, but the slightly more compact dimensions of the EP might suit me rather more than the 'ship in full sail' nature of the Big Cat, especially on some of the narrow country lanes I have to regularly negotiate. I'm not making any decisions yet and will await seeing an example in the showrooms before committing one way or the other . . . but I certainly like what I've seen so far! :cool:

G

·
catwoman said:
Kaspa!, you still got the XE ? . . the EP is interesting, looks like some definite improvements and innovations on the interior over the FP
Hello .. unfortunately the XE was fully rejected (not without a battle) I say unfortunately as I really liked the car and had no plans to reject the car .. in fact never done that before, even now the car is back on the dealers forecourt for some other more member of the public to buy it. hopefully they have fixed the issues that I had. .....

Have a F type coupe as a replacement for the XE and all seems ok , every thing works as it should (small picture attached)

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
The F-Type is not a bad replacement for the XE! I've got an XE at the moment, had it a year so far and it's great. Our other car is due a change next year so I'm looking at sticking with the Jaguar brand and hopefully the E-Pace turns out to be the one.

The F-Pace is lovely, one of, if not the best looking SUV available but just too big (and expensive) for us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice to recognise some names from the F Pace forum that I used to be on. I went right through to having an early F Pace ready for delivery but when I test drove it eventually it was just too bulky for my needs. Dealer cancelled order with no problem. Now really interested in E Pace as it seems an ideal size for my needs and I think it looks even better. This time I will wait until I can test one particularly as the petrol tempts me but I would want to try it first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts