Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I have the e pace in Fuji white. This is a solid colour not metallic, does anyone know if it has a top coat of clear lacquer or not. It will be the same any other non metallic paint, as when I search for touch up paint, some are supplied with clear lacquer and others not. TIA

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't know for certain but I would guess that it does have a clear lacquer coat. I would recommend buying your touch up paint from a JLR Dealer to be certain you have the right colour and lacquer. It's not cheap but at least you will get what you need including the lacquer and you should have no warranty issues if you have a paintwork problem later.

·
Registered
295 Posts
100% it has a clear coat. The official Jaguar Landrover paint touch up comes with two tubes consisting of paint and lacquer I have it and also having machine polished mine a while back as expected no colour on the polishing pad. No new cars are single stage paint these days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.