Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
When the E-Pace was first reviewed by the motoring press, it was mentioned that in the P300 with 20" wheels especially, the ride was firm. That was also before the adaptive dynamics option was available.
I was looking to go for the HSE but both the configurator and the sole Jaguar dealer here in Cyprus said that it wasn't available with 19" wheels. To my eye the 19" wheels are the smallest size that look good and the extra inch of tyre should help with the ride quality. So I opted for the SE with adaptive dynamics and specced it up to HSE standard minus things that I thought I'd not use like the gesture tailgate.
And I'm happy with the ride quality. What wheel size do you have?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your feed back my car as 18 inch wheels I have my tyres at 37 psi this makes the ride like a board so gone back to 35psi this is a lot better but the roads in West Yorkshire are a disgrace we should not have to road tax for this shambles

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your feed back my car as 18 inch wheels I have my tyres at 37 psi this makes the ride like a board so gone back to 35psi this is a lot better but the roads in West Yorkshire are a disgrace we should not have to pay road tax for this shambles

·
Registered
94 Posts
Reports from road testers of the firm ride and my desire to drive off-road from time to time led me to sticking with the 17 inch rims when I specced my E-Pace.. The ride is very compliant - very similar to that of my earlier Freelander 2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts