Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just taken delivery of my Jaguar E-Pace R Dynamic- two days in and all going well...so far. Can anyone tell me what the ongoing data costs are for the Ubigi connectivity package after the free trial has finished? Is it worth activiating?

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi. I believe the plan lasts for the duration of the warranty. After that it's up to you. You can buy a data sim online with I think 12 or 24 gb from 3.
Also the dealer fitted sim allows for software updates included in the allowance.
Steve

G

·
Bert55 said:
Hello everyone, just taken delivery of my Jaguar E-Pace R Dynamic- two days in and all going well...so far. Can anyone tell me what the ongoing data costs are for the Ubigi connectivity package after the free trial has finished? Is it worth activiating?
I have a 24Gb SIM from 3 and I use just over 1Gb of data per month. This is mostly the traffic info on the navigation and providing the hotspot. I don't use Spotify etc

The 500 Mb SIM provided recently by JLR is woefully inadequate but why wouldn't you activate it till it is consumed and then just swap it for another SIM for the remainder of the month. It is a very simple swap out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts