Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left mine at Heathrow Long Stay for just under four weeks and the battery was completely flat when I returned. Not good news at 7.00am on a cold drizzly morning after a long haul flight. Am I being naive in thinking it should hold charge longer than that? I do plenty of driving to keep it charged, including a 100 mile journey to get to Heathrow in the first place. Anyone had a similar experience? I've just bought a solar powered battery maintainer in the hope of avoiding future problems!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not quite a flat battery for me but I had a warning of a low battery a few days ago when starting the car (started fine and hasn't recurred). Bit surprising as the car is only 5 months old. It's only been used for a few short journeys in the last couple weeks but this is the same pattern of usage as my last two cars, neither of which ever had any battery issues. Car is due in for a software update later this week so going to ask them to check the battery while they're at it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked my garage to do that when they did my update but they said they would need to keep it in overnight, which wasn't convenient.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts