Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping that my brother will hardwire a dash cam for me over the holidays the only problem is I can't find the fuse box at the front passenger side. When I look at the manual it would appear it's around the glove box but I just can't find it!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a quick update
I was at the dealers yesterday and asked the assistant service manager if he could show me where the fuse box is in the passenger footwell. He admitted that he had no idea and went to get a technician. After about 20 minutes of scratching heads and looking at the manual and the use of torches it was located behind the glovebox. You have to get on your knees and look up behind there are then 3 clips that you have to remove, you will need a flat head screwdriver or something similar to get the clips out and then it drops down.
Mystery solved!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yep. I broke it when I tried to pull it apart, actually.... lol

Can you tell me to which fuse you plugged the dashcam ? I couldn't find a live one when the car is off.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi PLF,
I've had a Blackvue 900 front and rear dashcam connected to Eagle the Epace and the fuse box is located in the rear boot on the passenger side. Takes less than an hour to install the dashcam if you know what you are doing and have the fuse connectors that splice in, which are available from Blackvue. I hard wired mine with the Blackvue Magic Pro hardwire kit. Hope this helps before you go breaking anything else. Sorry I was a late reply.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Eagle,
I am thinking about installing a BlackVue front and rear camera but am a bit concerned about options for mounting
the rear camera ,the top of the rear screen seems to be obstructed by the rear spoiler?
Also how did you go about routing the rear camera cable into the rear of the vehicle.
Any information would be much appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.