Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

We pulled the trigger on a new E-pace, delivery summer time, and are completely new to the brand. It will have the P160 three cylinder engine, because it is, essentially, a family car for round-and-about trips. It also saves a ton on purchase taxes :) in Belgium. It will have the new Pivi Pro system too.

Soon I will post some questions, because I'm really curious how other new owners like/hate the new P160 powerplant. Also, how the Pivi Pro is working for you with the remote app.

Take care!
Siepel

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi,
I'll hopefully be able to help you out with the PiviPro/remote app in about 3 weeks.. (delivery due around mid march).

As for the P160 I didn't know it existed prior reading your post (not an option in France).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello Siepel,

I'm also from Belgium.

I also orderd my first Jaguar last Saturday, also the E-pace P160 S, as it will also be a family car.
Mine is estimated to be deliverd at the end of the year :cry: , can't wait!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha, it has been a while since I posted an image on a forum, but I think it worked now finally... :)

View attachment 878

Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

So, ladies and gentlemen, this is what a BASE version in Belgium looks like. 17 inch rims and gargantous balloon tyres. However, the ride is mega-ultra comfortable (don't corner at high speeds though) and the gunmetal rims will be easy enough to clean :p

Now, for the -only- 3-cylinder 1.5 litre engine. It's not too bad! Really!! I will post a review later, but it's a nice enough companion on the road.

675 km so far after one week+

However.... Overall quality perception and level... That's a completely other story... Let's just say that I can't really consider this a premium product... I'm a bit underwhelmed with the fit & finish. Already had an almost car fire because some trim let loose under the bonnet/hood that dangled on top of the exhaust pipe. Smoke and stink and I had to yank it off to prevent further harm (in fairness I don't know if the trim is combustible, but it sure as hell smoked and stank).

And of course the Pivi Pro. Seriously... Almost every trip a black-out screen and reset?? 4G connection 'sometimes'? And according to Remote (Vehicle contacted just now) it seems to think the car is at least 100 km away... This, for more than 24 hours, frankly, is pathetic...

Let's wait and see............

Take care!
Siepel

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice colour.

Remote took a few days to work for me as it stated the car was still at the dealership.

Try restoring the Pivipro system it worked for me on the built-in media system issue / 4G. About that, according to the manual the 4G logo is for only your phone, not the car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice car and color.
Good luck with it!

I will post my findings as soon as I get mine, hopefully a bit sooner than the end of the year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.