Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High all possible future owner who will be looking for advice and opinions on my possible purchase.
I am looking to buy a P250 hse not sure off colour yet or if many extras are required as it seems well specced.
All opinions and advice will be happily received.

G

·
I love my P250 HSE in red with light oyster leather and added sunroof, Crome window surrounds and heated steering wheel. I also had the badge delete option since all those letters, in two different fonts, make me cringe as an example of poor design....as would having a meaningless HSE badge on the side.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thinking of Santorini black with black wheels, black pack and privacy glass thought about sunroof but have it in my merc at the moment and never use it.
Only other addons is a spare wheel and service pack.

G

·
I didn't go for the spare wheel option, mainly because I've never had any tyre problems, even though I did feel vaguely uncomfortable about not having a spare. But today I woke up, started the car and the rear tyre was down to 0.8 bar. Have to say the electric compressor the car comes with worked like a dream. Easy to use and effective. Didn't need to use the sealant, just pumped it up with the compressor. Managed to drive the 10 miles to a tyre place. Even better they were able to repair the tyre as I had a small screw in it. So I now feel very comfortable about not having a spare.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Made the jump from xe r sport gtdi 240 and loving the driving position. Don't get me wrong I also liked the low slung xe but the epace feels like its very planted on the road. Proven chassis I guess. R dynamic s p250 with panoramic and privacy glass on Corris grey for me with 20 inch black alloys.

No regrets this side. Also no spare but without high jacking this thread does an eBay special for a xf xe spare fit I wonder :!:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know the spare situation isn't for everyone just always preferred to have one, current car(c-class) doesn't even have room for one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts