Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved over XE forum. Changing from XE R Sports 240 to E pace R Dynamic HSE 240. Unable to pick it up for a week, gives me plenty on time to read.

Steve

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For me a much better driving position, sat higher. Power wise not a lot of difference same engine and power E pace just a heavier car. As expected it does roll more but as it's new to me, it's still fun time. Unfortunately car only lasted two day before returned to dealer., coolant low, water added then 50 miles later coolant low again then same again on way back to dealer. XE lasted a week before return to dealer for software update. E pace acts strange within one mile of start up, seams to stick in a gear then feels like fuel starvation, hitting a rev limiter, Revs around 2000, car judders and shakes then runs ok. One other thing stop start kicked in, while stopped the engine tried to start, turned over a few time then stopped and car turned itself off. Pressed start button all OK. Wasn't planning on using car next week so they have time to check it over fix what ever needs fixing then hopefully all will be OK for next 5 years

Steve

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had update on the car, they thought the intercooler was leaking and replaced it. Water leak still there. they now think it's the EGR valve pushing to much water to the intercooler causing it to leek. New EGR valve on order. Waiting now for next update.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car returned today all fixed, had a great 75 mile drive the long way home and all seamed OK. looking forward to many more trouble free miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.