Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So

Having let me down on two cars, first being not the spec they adivised me it was,and then the second car never materialising, despite lots of promises (for which I turned down another car at MK).

Dealer not returning calls, reluctant to return deposit resulting in several more calls and escalations.

Any one have a dealer they would recommend - feeling very underwhelmed with Jaguar just now

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pennski
Sorry to hear that your getting the runaround. if you've read other threads, your not alone when it comes to customer satisfaction from Jaguar. Only thing i can suggest is if you ever do get A car, you will get a satisfaction survey, just let your feelings be known on that. I too have been frustrated by 3 Jaguar dealers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

After a bit of a bumpy start with Pentland Jaguar, I've had a pretty pleasant experience (including regular updates) with the order of my E Pace, albeit I'm not due to receive it until 16th Mar.

Grant Elliot is the Sales Manager at Pentland Edinburgh ([email protected]) and, although not particularly close to you, I'm sure he'd be happy to help!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Again, probably not much use to you, but I've always used Hatfields in Sheffield. Always helpful and even got me a driving day prior to delivery of my e pace

No problems, always interested and not pushy

If you do use them ask for Jeff, he's the guy that looks after me.

Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts