Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else has had a health check after owning the vehicle for a month. Due to dealer issues, was only booked in after 8 weeks on June 1 and still not returned.Faults as follows:
1. Amber warning sign says forward alert not available(traffic sign recognition) and no AEB. Have been advised that a new part is required which allegedly they received 4 June
2. Annoying rattle from front passenger door/vent area.This becomes apparent when driving over succession of shallow potholes and rumble strips. It is one of those faults which will be difficult to fix as not always apparent but really annoys me as I am waiting for it to occur.
3. Replacement trim to A pillar on drivers side-not noticed when car collected but dealer replacing.
4. Occasional beep form rear on drivers side-doesn't always happen but shouldn't occur. Could be a sensor or relay?

Like many others, not experiencing service expected from a prestige brand(although better than the dealer form whom I bought an F pace but that is another story!) :D for vehicle

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also have the rattle and is really annoying - I own the car for 3 months an started a couple of weeks ago but I don't intend to take the car to the dealer. I believe they won't be able to fix it. But it annoys me for a car of its category.

·
Registered
12 Posts
- I have rattle noises from front door and headup
- tire pressure error all the time
- missing settings for radio (dynamic volume missing and no setting for midrange)
- knocking noise from fuel pump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts