Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Dan, happy New Year.

I left the below post yesterday on the members page but I wondered if you had any knowledge of this issue.

"Hi to all and a Happy New Year,
Over the winter I have been using the heated seats on both front passenger and drivers seats. I have found that, after starting the car and turning on both seat heaters, the drivers seat heater turns itself off within 20 seconds. When I turn it on again it stays on. I reported this to my Dealership when it went in for its' first service recently. They did a H&V software update and thought that it may solve the issue but it hasn't. I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem."

Regards, Oggie13

·
Registered
93 Posts
Oggie13 said:
Hi Dan, happy New Year.

I left the below post yesterday on the members page but I wondered if you had any knowledge of this issue.

"Hi to all and a Happy New Year,
Over the winter I have been using the heated seats on both front passenger and drivers seats. I have found that, after starting the car and turning on both seat heaters, the drivers seat heater turns itself off within 20 seconds. When I turn it on again it stays on. I reported this to my Dealership when it went in for its' first service recently. They did a H&V software update and thought that it may solve the issue but it hasn't. I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem."

Regards, Oggie13
Good Morning Oggie13,

Happy New Year to you too, and thank you for your post.

I am concerned to learn of your concerns in regards to the heated seats feature not working as expected. I would like to escalate this with our Technical Team and attempt to obtain a resolution.

Please may I request that you provide your Vehicle Identification Number and I will investigate further.

Yours Sincerely

Dan - Jaguar UK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.