Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

New to the forum - just picked up my E-Pace tonight. I've been browsing for a while and didn't think I'd be making my first post tonight but this is really stumping me.

Heated seats - they were standard as far as I thought on 2019 E-Pace models. Is that correct?

I have the D150 and cannot find the controls anywhere.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cap said:
Hi folks,

New to the forum - just picked up my E-Pace tonight. I've been browsing for a while and didn't think I'd be making my first post tonight but this is really stumping me.

Heated seats - they were standard as far as I thought on 2019 E-Pace models. Is that correct?

I have the D150 and cannot find the controls anywhere.
If you have them there are bizarely lots of different ways to change the temp, including pushing the aircon rotary dials to set the seat temperature.

But they aren't standard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies folks, but I'm a bit confused. If I go to the Jaguar website and choose the standard D150 model - here's what it says under 'Interior':

Rectangle Font Circle Pattern Electric blue

"8 way manual heated front seats"

Are you suggesting that despite this being listed as a 'standard' feature, it needs to be specified and isn't fitted, as standard, to the vehicle?

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
What does "8 way manual heated front seats" actually mean? There are 8 ways you can heat the seats manually? You heat the seats using the manual? What it doesn't say is that they are electrically heated....

I'm guessing it should read "8 way manual adjusted front seats"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts