Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

This is only my second post, but my wife has had her ePace for 9 months now, and she seems to be VERY happy with it.

When we bought it, it was a vehicle that the dealer (side note... do NOT go to the same dealer... the are TERRIBLE!!!) had on order, and so we could get it quickly. There are two things that it doesn't have that we would have like, and I was wondering if anyone knows how hard it would be to add them in now that we have already bought the car.

The things we would have liked are:
Heated Steering Wheel.
Heated front window.

Has anyone added these in?

I know that on older vehicles it was really easy, but new ones are much more difficult.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

G

·
Nick

I thought that the heated front window was standard throughout the range but maybe not.

I do not think that either option you mention can be retrofitted in an economical way.

·
Registered
294 Posts
No chance you'll get those added. Afaik it's the S model and above that has heated screen as standard along with leather seats. Heated seats and wheel are still an option on the S model.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Can you see elements in the front screen? I expect the steering wheel has the element contained but possibly needs software or physical connection

·
Registered
294 Posts
You can see the elements in the front screen. Nightime and full sun ahead can be less than ideal, however on cold morning remote starting the car a few minutes before and not having to faff with ice is great.

I use Meguiars windows sealant on the sides and rear so ice tends to be easy to remove as it doesn't bond well. It would work on the front screen but I have never found a sealant that doesn't cause some issue with smearing ( most people manage fine though).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.