Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have the 21 E-PACE R-DYNAMIC S
Standard kit includes Power fold, heated door mirrors.

Yesterday was the first time since getting the car where i needed to demist the wing mirrors.
I switched on the heated rear window and heated windscreen and neither seemed to demist the wing mirrors.
Is there a different button I need to use for this? The guides do not even talk about the heated wing mirrors, only about adjusting them.

Thanks
Adam

·
Registered
28 Posts
The iGuide states " The door mirror heaters operate automatically, according to the external temperature and the heated rear screen operation.", it seems no different button needed. I also noted a long delay in mirror demisting, I guess it's another JLR "feature"! :lol:

·
Registered
294 Posts
More moisture related at this time of year and won't clear that easily . I can't say I found any issue with ice clearing slowly albeit that's was my old car new one yet to even drive in the dark

·
Registered
82 Posts
rayquayle said:
The iGuide states " The door mirror heaters operate automatically, according to the external temperature and the heated rear screen operation.", it seems no different button needed. I also noted a long delay in mirror demisting, I guess it's another JLR "feature"! :lol:
:D slowly getting used to them JLR specificities.

I already posted about this questionable heated side mirror logic too. https://www.epaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1259&p=8234#p8234

Seems other manufacturers (and not even 'premium' ones) seem to get this right without any drama :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.