Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one else had this issue?

When the heating is on at as an example 20 it gets too warm (and I like being warm), but if I turn it down slightly to 19.5 it starts feeling cold, then if we turn it back up to 20 it stays cold and we have to start "climbing" the numbers.

On Saturday on a trip to Manchester I was having to constantly turn the heating up and down, it ended up getting up to 23.5 and at that point was still blowing cool air - when an hour earlier even 20 was too hot even for me.

I have noticed this consistently since I got the car on March 1st, it's a little thing but so annoying and the drive to Manchester emphasised the issue, Pretty sure it's not just me as even my wife commented on it.

This is my 32 car including a recent Evoque and have never had this issue before (except for possibly one of my early Alfas 25 years ago) :lol: ?

Anyone have any suggestions - I wondered if it may be a sensor not working correctly, will the dealer be able to run a test on it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have noticed this also, it feels like the air conditioner is turning itself on (the indicator light does not illuminate however). I had thought it was something to do with de misting the windscreen, but it does it even when it's not raining.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've had my car just over a week now and I've noticed something similar. When I turned on the heating the other night it seemed to be blowing warm air for a while then went colder, I wasn't sure if it was because of the climate controls and the car was keeping the air at the temperature if selected but it carried on blowing cold air till I turned it up 1 degree and after a while that was doing it as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts