Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm new here and like to introduce myself.
My name is John 55 years old living in The Netherlands in Amsterdam, and since 10th februari the proud owner of a E -Pace R Dynamic Se 250 hp in farallon black with a few options, like a panoramic roof, 20" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5051' with Satin Grey, gloss black roof rails, privacy glass, Satin Black side window surround, Interactive Driver Display, spare wheel, Premium carpet mats, 360° Surround Camera, cold climate pack..ebony grained leather/Reims stitch sport seats with Ebony/Ebony interior,all weather tires and also 14-way electric heated, memory front seats.
This is my first Jaguar.
Hope to read and learn a lot on this board :D
John.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great spec - similar to mine.
How do you find the ride on the slightly bigger wheels and all weather tyres? I have specced the same combination and I'm wondering how firm it is.
I look forward to learning from your experience.
D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi D,

First of all i think these bigger wheels look much better on this car, and second.. you actually feel that the car has more grip on the road with the all weather tyres, oh and another thing is that there is a bit more noise, because the profile of the tyre is thicker.. but that's ok for me :) i feel safer with these tyres especially when it's snowing or raining.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts