Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,
My name is Paolo and I am 52 years old .... I live in Italy, Valle d'Aosta, at the beginning of March I ordered my E-PACE S D150 AUTOMATIC, santoriny black, with interactive display, drive pack, automatic high beam, double exhaust terminals.
This is my first JAGUAR, (although my wife has an EVOQUE and I am very happy).
Delivery is scheduled for the end of May .... I look forward ...
I apologize for my english

Ciao

Paolo

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, I'm glad to inform you that you're not the only italian on the forum. I'm from Biella, just a few years older and planning to get a new P250 soon.
I'm sure we'll find lot of interesting and useful issues on this forum, enjoy it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bradipo62 said:
Hi, I'm glad to inform you that you're not the only italian on the forum. I'm from Biella, just a few years older and planning to get a new P250 soon.
I'm sure we'll find lot of interesting and useful issues on this forum, enjoy it.
Hi, I'm English but I live in Italy, taking delivery of my E-Pace next week. How are finding your car?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bradipo62 said:
I'm driving a P250 SE R Dynamic and it's really fine, didn't have an issue, so far except some extra visits to the petrol station 😢
Good to hear that you're enjoying the car.
I'm expecting a few more visits too, coming from a Freelander 2. Hopefully not quite as many as you though as I've ordered a P200. Any recommendations regarding whose petrol to use, the fuel in Southern Italy is notoriously dirty!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts