Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Just ordered our E-Pace yesterday - gone for a P200 in Borasco Grey (RDynS Model). Been looking for ages and disappointed with everything else I've looked at. Waiting now with baited breath as they say.

While here can anyone let me know how many of those chunky key fobs will come with the car?

Thanks a lot and I look forward to learning some tips and tricks with our new car.

Michael

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Michael and welcome, if by chunky you mean the smart key, the car should be supplied with two, you may get some nice fobs off the dealer, depends what mood they're in, I've had a presentation box with two leaper key fobs with my last two Jags, Tony.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I just found out that my car will be ready for collection next week. Gosh that's lots better than I expected. I half thought it was going to be sometime next year. Now I'm going to get two keys as well so my wife and I will be competing over who gets to drive it first (who am I kidding!)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hope you enjoy your new Cub. If you haven't done so already I would recommend you look at the handbook which is available on the Jaguar website. There's a lot to learn, indeed after 2 years I'm still discovering. There's also the iGUIDE that you can download to your phone.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi . A good choice I have a P200 R Dynamic S 2019, spare wheel, privacy glass, adaptive rear indicators. Metalic silver paint and all season Tyres. So far no real problems, have had the update ref fan speed issues and it has worked well so far. MPG could be better around town but achieving 34/35 mpg on a longer journey, ENJOY
Pete1952

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Thanks to all for your comments.

Took delivery today, in the pouring rain, so I know the wipers work well. This is the first SUV styled vehicle I've had and much appreciate the elevated position which successfully reduced a lot of the spray that was around. I'm glad I found out some of the basics before today from stuff like the online copy of the handbook because there now is no printed handbook with the car. Currently there's a Owner's Reference Guide with about 38 pages covering the introductory bits.

Something really flash though was being able to familiarise myself with the car sort of inside the showroom. It was a separate room with a door from the main showroom and inside was my car and some oversized patio doors to drive out through. I wouldn't have managed to sort things out in the rain today that's for sure.

Also got that red pack with two keys and keyrings. I might have got the first ride in the car but my wife has grabbed both of the key rings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.