Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone,

Just to introduce myself as a newbie on this forum. Live and work from Bristol UK and have just taken delivery of my bug splattered white e-pace :(

Cheeky blighters clocked up 250 miles delivery from Bradford to my home (this comes off my annual mileage allowance), not happy at that. And the fact that Jaguar in their wisdom left out the satnav...I mean, come on satnav is pretty much an everyday standard app we all use, yet curiously enough I have a reversing camera which isn't (odd). I can only assume Jaguar didn't bother with trial marketing to sample groups for feedback.

Apart from this the car drives like a dream, and my poor old Dodge Nitro 3.7v6 can go off for a well earned retirement with a new owner who will look after it (hopefully). I know I shouldn't care but can't help loving the 'beast'.

Here's an opening question...can satnav be installed to my infotainment system as an aftermarket upgrade?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Loosewheel.

Welcome. I don't think satnav is an aftermarket option, have a look through the forum, sure there is a thread on it. Personally, after having Apple CarPlay Installed, I find I use that with Waze.

Live on the outskirts of Bristol myself, but do try to avoid driving into the city!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts