Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Just a quick introduction - placed our order for a new EPace last night via Rockar.....the easiest buying experience ever and a good saving compared to the "best" our local Jaguar dealer was offering.

I'm moving over from my 2016 XE R-Sport to a D150 R-Dynamic S manual in white with only a couple of add ons, as the standard spec is strong as it is.

Will be my first time in a manual car for over 10 years but with my commuting changing to being by train, so much reduced driving, I'm more than happy with the engine size etc.

Get delivery on 10th August and looking forward to it!

G

·
gordy01 said:
Hi all!

Just a quick introduction - placed our order for a new EPace last night via Rockar.....the easiest buying experience ever and a good saving compared to the "best" our local Jaguar dealer was offering.

I'm moving over from my 2016 XE R-Sport to a D150 R-Dynamic S manual in white with only a couple of add ons, as the standard spec is strong as it is.

Will be my first time in a manual car for over 10 years but with my commuting changing to being by train, so much reduced driving, I'm more than happy with the engine size etc.

Get delivery on 10th August and looking forward to it!
Hope it all goes well and you enjoy your car

A few owners have complained about a heavy tailgate, have you chosen automatic lifting ?

Also a few owners have had a problem with the DPF and therefore make sure you have a longer journey at higher speeds every so often.

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply &#x1f44b-1f3fb;

Had read the reports of the heavy tailgate but when testing driving my wife and I both had goes at lifting it and found it fine, so didn't see the need tbh.

Good advice on the DPF - thanks very much!

Delivery of 10th August can't come quick enough 😁

1 - 3 of 3 Posts