Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My AdBlue warning flashed up a week ago saying it would need filling in around 1000 miles (I think).

So I checked the iGuide app to check the cars computer - followed all the straight forward instructions to navigate to vehicle info etc, when i get to the last stage "highlight" NEXT SERVICE, it's not showing on my screen.

Does anyone have any ideas on why its not showing or how I can find when the AdBlue top if is required on my car?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Mine flashes up every time I start the car at the moment, telling me it's due in 1200 miles. The remote app also shows it needs a top up, and tells you how much is required as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
graham14 said:
Ignition needs to be on, but without engine running to be able to see Next Service which includes add blue details
Graham

OK, still no luck. I start the engine, then let it use the stop/start to stop the engine running, it still doesn't show up on my screen - any ideas?

Many thanks Spookone

·
Registered
184 Posts
Don't start the engine at all, get in and press the button but don't have your foot on the clutch if manual or brake if auto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.