Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I think for the first time since a software update a few months back I wanted to use the web browser and do a google search.
all Google searches included the google,com website would not load.

I get an error flash on the screen saying :"our systems detected unusual traffic from your computer...."
there is the reCAPTCHA im not a robot, but the screen changes so fast to "could not load page that I can not press the button.

Ive tried to be fast and a coupe of times I think I got it, but I think the web browser just jumps to the error message, so I am not able to complete the "im not a Robot"

If I type a full website such as www.bbc.com, this loads, so its just the google systems that see my car as not allowed

If I use WIFI , i get no problems
If I create a hot spot then my phone connected to the hot spot works no problem
Ive tried a different SIM and same error
Restated the car and get a different IP address, but both fail

anyone know how to be seen as a human or anyone else had this.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi.

update
if i type www.google.com or uk , then i get to the main site, but when i try and search, then i get the error implying im a robot.
i cant seem to get past the check as thr check window does not stay there long enough for me to do the check.
so all searching fails

before i was able to type say BBC and nothing else in the address bar and the browser would show me the google search results, so google is the default browser.
i could use another search, but thats a hassle as the default should work.

·
Registered
118 Posts
As you have already mentioned in original question that you have tried WiFi and all good
Different sim means different network I am guessing?
As far as I can see it is a more network related issue rather than the browser itself.
It works with WiFi and mobile tether.
Worst case try resetting but you will need to setup everything passwords and all radio stations so it's a bit of Hassel.

Thanks.

Regards,
KJ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

how do i do a full reset ?
its always good to know.

Re the Wifi
I was wondering if it was anything to do with the modem in the car as my Wifi is using my home router and a different IP address.

The sim cards are both from BT and both work when put into a phone.

Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ahhh I get it.
Is it possible for you to get any other network sim a basic pay as you go would work like 3UK or O2 which has some data.
You can check.
I am guessing BT sim and the car browser this combination is causing it.
Like you said IP address. So BT IP and Jag browser maybe causing some extra traffic towards Google and hence they want to verify if you are human or a bot.
Where as home WiFi and Jag browser works fine.

Thanks.

Regards,
KJ

·
Registered
118 Posts
Forgot if you have the latest ICTP version installed go in settings in general there is factory reset option now. Where as early versions didn't have that. I am an Fpace user just in case things get different but I don't think these software and ICTP are different.

Thanks.
Regards,
KJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.