Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Please advise on how to get help with the following issues.

My Jaguar InControl
================
Using "https://incontrol.jaguar.com/jaguar-portal-owner-web/journeys" I can only see the last journey I've made and the "view all journeys" option lists nothing and goes into a processing loop when I select any option and never completes. I've tried turning the option to record journeys off and on again but no change.

Additionally if I select the Preferences option in "My Account" it crashes being unable to return any detail. It simply says "sorry an error occurred while processing you request, Please try again."

Thank You
Michael

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Michael, can you see all your journeys on your phone ? if so, look towards bottom of your phone screen and there is an icon " square box with an arrow pointing up" press this and a screen will appear giving you the option to forward these journeys to your registered email address, you can then save into folders, hope this helps, Tony. p.s. I use android phone, but expect same result with iphone.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Taurus said:
Hi Michael, can you see all your journeys on your phone ? if so, look towards bottom of your phone screen and there is an icon " square box with an arrow pointing up" press this and a screen will appear giving you the option to forward these journeys to your registered email address, you can then save into folders, hope this helps, Tony. p.s. I use android phone, but expect same result with iphone.
Good morning Michael,

Thank you for your post.

I am concerned to learn of your experience.

Please may I request that you send me a PM with the following information, and I would be more than happy to escalate your concerns with our InControl team.

- What is your Vehicle Identification Number?
- What aspect of Journeys is showing concerns?
- Are Journeys turned ON from the settings?
- Have you turned Journeys OFF and back ON again?
- Please provide the time and date for any relevant actions
- What mobile device are you currently using?
- What operating system version does it have?
- What is the InControl Remote App software version?
- Are all other functions in app showing correct info? (fuel, range, odometer, last parked location, etc)
- Is the GPS navigation working fine in the vehicle?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks,

Dan - Jaguar UK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts