Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,

While I was waiiting in car I was playing with ıncontrol menus which I found wi-fi hotspot. I enable it and when I search with my mobile it find wireless network jag##### (last 5 numbers of my car vin).
When I tried to connect it asked password but I dont know what password is.

Btw my vehicle doesn't have simcard installation slot.

If I find password and connect it what I can do with this comnection?

As I understand I cannot share mu Mobile internet with this comnection.

İs it possible to share mu Mobile internet with usb cable comnection?

Vehicle doesn't have navigation also.

Is it possible to have navigation with cable connection nd using ıncontrol applications?

Thanx

G

·
I don't believe your current package is capable of providing this. I think it needs to be Touch Pro or whatever it is called. When I press Connectivity it comes up with the hotspot name and password on the screen and I log on to it and my passengers can surf the internet etc

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

When I visited dealer for reparing sensor bank 2 fault. The dealer also updated incontrol software.

I dont have hotspot anymore but there is wi-fi which vehicle can connect my home wireless internet while parked at home.

Is this only for update incontrol application?

·
Registered
196 Posts
That is possible, I presume you don't get traffic info then, as my sim uses that to get the traffic info. Maybe it's the spec of your vehicle that you chose or the spec decided for your local market?? Not helpful if you go off Cyprus!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.