Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a problem in the technical faults forum , " screen blank on start up " O wonder if Jaguar have any comments on this,
The problem seems to have solved itself as I described but as I am off on a long trip I am rather concerned.

Thank you Den.

·
Registered
93 Posts
den said:
I posted a problem in the technical faults forum , " screen blank on start up " O wonder if Jaguar have any comments on this,
The problem seems to have solved itself as I described but as I am off on a long trip I am rather concerned.

Thank you Den.
Good Morning,

Thank you for contacting Jaguar UK.

I would recommend that your vehicle is booked in with an approved retailer for them to investigate this further.

The Service Department would be able to advise if an infotainment update is available for your vehicle. You can locate your local approved retailer by following the below link.

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/national-dealer-locator.html

Thanks,

Becci - Jaguar UK

·
Registered
44 Posts
When is the blank screen problem going to be resolved? I have been running software version 18c for 15 months without any problems. I have now downloaded version 20c1 and within a week I have now got the blank screen problem. This is not good enough from a premium brand as this problem seems to have been with us for a couple of years now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.