Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently checked for an update for the infotainment, which it showed as available, I clicked the message to agree to update and proceeded with the update via my home wifi (good signal), however it keeps displaying downloading update. Now firstly how long should this part of the process take? Secondly can I update this via a USB stick from the Jaguar website? Anyone else had this update? I have added a pic of the infotainment screen for reference.

Many Thanks :)

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi

Had similar display like yourself used home wifi, gave up on it. Low and behold a couple of days later noticed home screen had changed.

Now on start up you get the three boxes but within each box are 3 Icons which give you easy access, The phone allows you to access recent calls, phonebook and switch between mobile phones.

G

·
Rickster30 said:
Hi,

I recently checked for an update for the infotainment, which it showed as available, I clicked the message to agree to update and proceeded with the update via my home wifi (good signal), however it keeps displaying downloading update. Now firstly how long should this part of the process take? Secondly can I update this via a USB stick from the Jaguar website? Anyone else had this update? I have added a pic of the infotainment screen for reference.

Many Thanks :)
Well that is really strange as I firmly believed that you need version 19A in order to get OTA software updates

I would be surprised if it actually completed the update but let us know

·
Registered
27 Posts
My Epace is a P200 S which i got new in November 2018, and has never been back at the dealers, There is a Download for the vehicle also showing but this does not download seems this download is being gradually rolled out as some people have received letters regarding this.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Smokeyblue59 said:
Hi

Had similar display like yourself used home wifi, gave up on it. Low and behold a couple of days later noticed home screen had changed.

Now on start up you get the three boxes but within each box are 3 Icons which give you easy access, The phone allows you to access recent calls, phonebook and switch between mobile phones.
Hi Smokeyblue,

Can you remember what version you upgraded from, and tell us what version you upgraded to?

·
Registered
100 Posts
My OTA update 2 weeks ago took me from S19A_19.11.4-330884 to S19A_19.24.2-375121.

Here's the release notes for the update:
https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2068&fbclid=IwAR38eefC-jCou11Eo9KATMg3cmkSwPHcJuNIZLeyN8UwBb7Hxnfkn6EyZ54

·
Registered
51 Posts
My Infotainment update became available today. Download and installation time was about twenty minutes with the engine running to keep the system operating. I'm not sure how it downloaded but it didn't seem to affect my data usage in Ubigi. However, it may have used the home Wi-Fi connection. The version is the same as the one Smokeyblue59 received so it looks as though that's the one being rolled out. I got my P250 at the end on January this year but I'm not sure if that makes any difference to the way it is being rolled out. I did get an email from Jaguar in July telling me that "A wireless software update for your Jaguar is due." but I didn't think it would be over a month before it arrived. I particularly like the new icons in Navigation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts