Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have my Instrument Panel display set to "Driver assistance" but I fail to see what it provides, it doesn't seem to display anything. In Media or Trip I see the data it displays.

My wife is convinced it used to show the current speed (e-pace 2020, standard not virtual cockpit) in the centre. For the life of me I can't remember if it did!

Does anyone have the speed in the Instrument Panel (aside from at the top)?

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you have lane assist on, does the display show when you are close to veering out of the lane.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not sure there is much point in leaving it in driver assist mode. My car has the full digital display, but if there is a driver assist "incident", like selecting adaptive cruise control, a car overtaking in the blind spot, or wandering out of lane, then the warnings override anything else that might be on the screen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jiggyjag said:
If you have lane assist on, does the display show when you are close to veering out of the lane.
Yes right at the top above the speed the main central area just shows a static display of the front of the car with converging lines and nothing else.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think it can be set to not display this and remain at the normal display, while still affecting the steering wheel.
Still finding all the tech on our car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts