Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still waiting for my epace so thought I'd ask those lucky enough to have theirs if they could share some interior photos? One particular question I have, is there an embossed Jaguar on the headrests?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have some interior photos for you, and the embossed jaguar on the headrest is not there.. i have a 250hp R Dynamic SE, maybe only available on the first edition model?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great! That's the interior we've gone for on R-dynamic S, so think you're right about the embossed Jaguar. Oh well, at least I won't be disappointed when I collect.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not totally sure, ordered on 17 Feb. Dealer said being built on 6 April and then to UK early May. Honestly the wait is killing me!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was lucky, mine was already at the dealership ready to be used for testdrives, this car was what i was looking for so i bought my car on a monday and 4 days later i could collect the jag, it's worth the wait i can tell you that..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So lucky! We're actually wondering what we used to talk about before we ordered it! What colour exterior have you got? We went caesium blue.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It is my impression that the embossed Jaguar appears to be linked to the type of leather used for the seats. So the Jaguar in the headrest comes with the Windsor leather and not with the grained leather.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Lionheart said:
It is my impression that the embossed Jaguar appears to be linked to the type of leather used for the seats. So the Jaguar in the headrest comes with the Windsor leather and not with the grained leather.
I think you're right about that, would have been nice if they had used it on all leather.. it's a Jaguar after all.. no matter what kind of leather you have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts