Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new to the E Pace forum. Living in Perth, Western Australia. Currently driving a LR Discovery Sport Si4 and seriously considering a new E Pace.
Couple of questions I would like to put out there:

I know its early days for the E Pace, but has any one read, seen or experienced driving an e Pace on Sand/Beach? How does it or did it perform?

I'm a little concerned about the boot space, I have been trying to find the full dimensions of the boot, cargo area, I have found the width and depth but I would like to see the height measurement from the boot floor to the cargo blind, and where the back slope starts to impede on the cargo space?
In Oz it is law that all vehicles are sold with a spare wheel.

I look forward to reading through the different subjects from owners and potential owners.

Cheers.

·
Administrator
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I've just answered your post on the sand / beach (although it's probably not a helpful reply).

Once we get more availability I'm sure we can get some exact dimensions, Jaguar doesn't seem to have released those yet. I know it's 577 litres of space without a space saver spare and that reduces to 484 litres.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Moved from an automatic 2017 - F Pace to just ordering a manual E Pace, retiring and going down to one car of which my wife will only drive a manual.

Ordered through Drive the Deal and got a good price from a dealer in Lincoln. Unfortunately the order was locked down within days, and I missed out on ordering a Space saver, delay was in ensuring there was no reduction in boot space, as we have measured for a wheel chair fit for my wife's mother.

Cost to purchase post order quoted £588 as opposed to £205. Appreciate that you can search and put together the list of items that make up the fit, when and where they come available.

If a member has a factory ordered space saver and 19" wheels on their car, would appreciate details of the space saver.

Much discussion that a space saver will fit 17-18-19-20 inch wheels etc, but I would like if possible to know the exact details of the factory space saver on 19" wheels. Any help appreciated, if I cannot find and confirm I will order from a dealer.

Hope that the E Pace is as trouble free as my F Pace was, will see,

Thanks Geoff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts