Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would welcome some clues also Geoff. Initially my IPhone 6 connected OK and all contacts were downloaded OK.

All seemed fine then? The only problem was that neither end could hear each other!

So I thought I would delete and re pair. That looped me back to your problem Geoff, cannot pair at all now!

·
Registered
10 Posts
a quick update on my Bluetooth problem.

So it was booked in yesterday to get fixed. They said it would be a day so I was happy to taxi home. They have now had the car 2 days and all software updates have failed so they want the car another day, but still do not have any loan cars available!

They tested with several other phones and it did not work with any. Their next slot with a loan car is at the end of November!

Can't believe that something so simple is such a major problem for Jaguar. Have made an easy Bluetooth connection with many cars over the last couple of years, just my luck that my shiny new E Pace can't manage this very easy task:(

·
Registered
166 Posts
Which iphone and which iOS are you guys using? I had a 6s running iOS 12.4.1 which worked yesterday. But my lovely wife and children gave me a new iphone 11 for my birthday this week which I fired up today, it's running 13.1 and it won't connect with the car at all. Or rather, it got as far as 'shaking hands' where you confirm the same code number shows on the phone and the car, and then no further. It tries to connect the InControl apps as well but disconnects as soon as you click any of the icons.

In the meantime I cleverly deleted the connection between car and the 6s to avoid confusion as both phones are called 'MyName Phone'.

I then tried and failed to get my work iphone 7 running iOS 12.4.1 to connect with the car and it wouldn't.

So now I have three phones and no connection to the car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine is an iPhone 7 running iOS 12.4.1

The Bluetooth does Pair and will occasionally play music but phone calls are a step too far for it.

It will dial a number but will not allow a conversation once the call is answered!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts