Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any luck pairing an iPhone X? I have made the Bluetooth connection but the interface in the car has not succeeded in downloading anything from the phone. If I want to make a call I have to type in the number from the on screen keypad - no last number dialled, favourites or anything else has been transferred.

The phone worked fine in my Freelander 2!

·
Registered
15 Posts
You need to go to the Bluetooth settings for the car on your phone. You can enable/disable syncing of contacts/recent call list in there

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
colin666 said:
You need to go to the Bluetooth settings for the car on your phone. You can enable/disable syncing of contacts/recent call list in there
That fixed it. Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Vehicle Laptop Personal luxury car Vehicle audio Gadget
When playing music from my iPhone, I have the same title appearing in the queue over and over, often only to be played partially. Anybody else having experienced this?

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
had similar issue with a queen album, found it was in iTunes twice
maybe you have the same tracks on various albums
suggest you check in itunes

·
Registered
195 Posts
No issue with iTunes - when I play the same album on my iPhone (without connection to car audio) there are no problems...

·
Registered
196 Posts
colin666 said:
That sorted that problem on my iphone 6, interestingly my phone settings were different between different cars!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts