Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to you All,
As a new owner of an E-Pace P250 and new to the Forum:
1. Is my 2021 E-Pace fitted with ISA, Intelligent Speed Assist, can't seem to find it.
2. Speed Camera volume alert, how do you increase the volume, all I hear is a slight increase in the radio volume, when radio is on.
3. The petrol gauge and temperature gauge, etc are very small on the screen, can I change to increase?

Thanking you in anticipation

Jonathan

·
Registered
179 Posts
1 Are you talking about the ASL ? If so just press the button on the steering wheel (it switches between speed limiter / speed regulator), press cancel a long time it switches between speed limiter / ASL.

2 You need to adjust the volume while it's beeping

3 Don't think so

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply.
1.ASL Automatic Speed Limiter, I have seen the controls on the steering wheel, thank you. Was reading in the trade press :"Despite no longer being in the EU, it is expected that the United Kingdom will adopt the same regulation as the European Commission which reached a provisional agreement that all new vehicles sold in Europe will be fitted with a Speed Limiter as a legal requirement from 6 July 2022". So, they must be one and the same.
2. OK, so have to find a speed camera, wait until it beeps, then as it does so, turn the volume up. Very archaic system by Jaguar!
3. I have tried, but didn't think so.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Unfortunately the ASL system in the E Pace is a version of ISA that is nowhere near the official system that will come as of 2022. The E Pace system is seriously underperforming (pathetic, really) and incredibly intrusive. The official system has to be 90% right and smoothly overridable whereas the JLR system does not even seem to be above 20-30% (yes, it's that bad) and not smoothly overridable at all…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.