Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Thephantomguy said:
I didn't think I would be that bother about the black pack, I was wrong lol
I have ordered the black pack on my Red E-Pace, with most colours I would personally go for the black pack but if I had gone for a black car (which I nearly did), I think I would have left it as yours with the silver trim ;)

Registered
I ordered black with black pack and black wheels, car turned up at dealership on Thursday (know someone that works at garage) i am told that neither the black pack or the black wheels are fitted, get the phone call on Friday and salesman is all apologetic and informs me that pack is easily retrofitted although it will mean a delay of a couple of days as they have to order parts. Wonder if i will get any goodwill offer?

Registered
vannus said:
I ordered black with black pack and black wheels, car turned up at dealership on Thursday (know someone that works at garage) i am told that neither the black pack or the black wheels are fitted, get the phone call on Friday and salesman is all apologetic and informs me that pack is easily retrofitted although it will mean a delay of a couple of days as they have to order parts. Wonder if i will get any goodwill offer?
Rejected the vehicle today they managed to scratch it when putting the trim on also they didn't replace the trim around the windows, so i now have to wait until March 1st for the new order to be delivered heres hoping all is well this time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts