Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E Pace Chequered Flag.

P200. Took a P200 and 250 out and couldn't really tell a lot difference on the roads I drove on. Had a bit more poke but couldn't justify the extra 2k.

Photon red.

I kept the standard wheels in the end. I was gonna upgrade to the 20" but saw an E-Pace with the 19s and thought it looked fine. Hopefully I won't regret that move.

Upgraded the sound system to the 11 speaker Meridian and added heating steering wheel (I do nights and finish at 4/5am in the morning and it's def worth having).

Delivery. At least start of September, could be November !!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my 19" inch wheels have been changed to the 20" black wheels now. Ha ha ha.

Thought about it all night and for the extra monthly's it's worth paying they little extra to make the car look that bit better.

Roll on September....

Or October....

Or maybe November

·
Registered
52 Posts
The 19 inch wheels suit the size of the car perfectly, in my opinion. You also get more rubber between the road and wheel, which in rural Australia is essential. Low profile tyres on larger wheels get smashed with regular monotony here. Definitely worth thinking about...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The roads that I will be using it on in the UK should be ok with the 20" wheels.

Made sure I asked for the all season tyres as they seem to default to summer tyres. I work shifts to driving in cold overnight temps in the winter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just had an update on delivery.

27th Sept it will be with the dealer. So couple days after for me.

What odds do I get it's delayed ???

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pilly said:
The roads that I will be using it on in the UK should be ok with the 20" wheels.

Made sure I asked for the all season tyres as they seem to default to summer tyres. I work shifts to driving in cold overnight temps in the winter.
The main issue with 20" low profiles is kerbing ;)

I can recommend the all seasons though - not that I've used them in a winter yet though...

·
Registered
94 Posts
The 20 inch wheels are fine, look really good and handle much better, just keep away from the Kebs,
this is a Jaguar made to drive, get the summer tyres on the 20" and buy a set of 19" for the winter if you must.

I got all black 20"for the winter with winter tyres they look stunning !

William.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts