Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all and particularly to Dan at [email protected]
We owners can be quick to complain if something isn't to our liking so it's nice to be able to say well done when something is good. I've just left a post on the Main Jaguar E-Pace chat page of this forum under "RE: Very loud fan noise". My E-Pace developed this issue yesterday and sounded like a hovercraft on steroids. My dealership advised me to contact Jaguar Assistance, which I did. Within 90 minutes, at approx. 6:00pm, a Technician was at the door and diagnosed the fault. Within the next hour Jaguar Assistance phoned to say that they had booked the car into my dealership and arranged a car for me and my wife to use during the repair. I took the E-Pace in this morning and picked up the replacement car, a Range Rover Velar.
What great service. I would advise any owner with an issue to contact jaguar Assistance and, if my experience is standard across the range, then you have nothing to worry about. Well done to jaguar Assistance!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Oggie13 said:
Hi to all and particularly to Dan at [email protected]
We owners can be quick to complain if something isn't to our liking so it's nice to be able to say well done when something is good. I've just left a post on the Main Jaguar E-Pace chat page of this forum under "RE: Very loud fan noise". My E-Pace developed this issue yesterday and sounded like a hovercraft on steroids. My dealership advised me to contact Jaguar Assistance, which I did. Within 90 minutes, at approx. 6:00pm, a Technician was at the door and diagnosed the fault. Within the next hour Jaguar Assistance phoned to say that they had booked the car into my dealership and arranged a car for me and my wife to use during the repair. I took the E-Pace in this morning and picked up the replacement car, a Range Rover Velar.
What great service. I would advise any owner with an issue to contact jaguar Assistance and, if my experience is standard across the range, then you have nothing to worry about. Well done to jaguar Assistance!!!
Good Morning Oggie13

Thank you for your post, and for sharing your experience with us.

I can confirm that your comments have been passed on to the relevant area of the business for commendation.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi guys,

I am a new owner of an approved used E-Pace (R-Dynamic P200) purchased last month. I too had the same fan noise issue (sounded insanely loud at all times, driving or stationary). This happened the same day I picked up the vehicle, so I was back onto the dealer, who instantly recognised the problem and confirmed this was becoming a common fault on the E-Pace and he had seen quite a few of them with the same problem. Apparently it is something to do the fan/cooler not being able to switch off?

Anyway, thought I'd make you guys aware that this may become a common fault on our E-Paces.

The second point I'd like to make is contacting Jaguar Assistance. I have just come out of an Evoque and contacting the dealer was always an issue or long-winded. I always contacted Land Rover Assistance, who were always extremely helpful and very polite (they seem to be from a different planet compared to the dealers). Anyway, I'm glad to hear that Jaguar Assistance are the same, so I'll bear that in mind for any future issues that I may encounter (I've got the 1 year warranty/breakdown assistance with the approved used deal).

Regards,

Rash

·
Registered
31 Posts
Kevgreen36 said:
Hi just purchased a year old E-PACE, how long is the roadside assistance valid for.
I also purchased a year old E-Pace and have only got a years assistance/warranty. I did double-check this with the dealer, as I'd previously received a 2 year warranty with Land Rover, but apparently JLR have now reduced this to one year on all approved used vehicles.

I'd double-check with your dealer to be absolutely sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts