Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am currently looking to buy this car but as price for automatic 150KS is very high compare to one with manual transmission i am considering buying one with manual transmission,but i don't know if that is good idea.
I can't take for test car with manual transmission because my dealer have for test only car with automatic transmission and next dealer is far away from my home.
My dealer told me that driving one with manual transmission is very nice and that inside cabin is same ,only place where is shifting knob is different but still nice looking,of course every dealer will said that just to sell car!!
Anybody that have 150KS E-Pace with manual transmission,please tell me how it feels to drive,how it looks inside compare to one with automatic transmission and is it worth to buy?

Also going through equipment i came across equipment called "REMOTE".Anybody knows what is that,on the pictures is something like watch,but i don't believe that Jaguar will give watch as a present,i believe it is software for mobile but i am not sure.Please if somebody knows what is that,is it really watch or software for mobile phone please tell me?

Regards to everybody

·
Registered
166 Posts
Remote is the app for your phone which tracks car journeys, whether it's locked, where you parked it etc

G

·
If you have an automatic transmission then the Remote app will enable you to remote start the vehicle so it's nice and warm or cool when you want to get in it to drive off !!

You also know exactly to a few metres where your car is so you can track back to it and even sound the horn if your in a multi story car park

1 - 4 of 4 Posts