Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought the car and became a second owner to it. Got straight to the point and tried to find a sat-nav system only to find nothing associated to it. Later read through the guide book to check how to access it, with the book showing that access to the satnav was quite simple when on my end there was no option indicating the former. Tried to download a route planner app on the phone but the app would not accept the car's VIN number for some reason, kept saying "invalid VIN" when it worked on the remote app strangely enough. I also saw with a further analysis that the car has a wifi feature, yet when I go to connectivity settings I only see the hotspot feature but the car does not have a sim card?

Because of these missing features, I concluded on the thought that the system had to be rebooted so that I could recreate everything as a new user on that car. Is such possible? And if it isn't, how do I access the sat-nav option on the car??

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, you don't say what spec your car is, the handbook shows how to use all features available, BUT, not all features are fitted to all cars in all areas, some features are not allowed in some markets, if it is fitted to your car inside the centre armrest there is a SIM card slot, you have to provide your own on 2018 models, later cars come from factory with SIM card, and one final point, the sat nav access is a subscription service, depending when your car was first put into service the subscription may have ended, Tony

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sounds as though you have the most basic model so unfortunately none of the toys are available. The E pace comes as basic, S, SE and HSE with increasing levels of toys. I think the 4x2 was only available in basic form.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.