Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Received an email yesterday from Jag inviting me to take part in a 2-3 hour interview about why I chose the E-Pace etc. I am minded to do so, not least because there is a £200 incentive on offer for taking part..............

Anyone else had the same invitation?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Also received the email. Not sure what I think of it. Must take a long time to set up as I don't know if I have 2 hours of epace discussion in me. Maybe they will send a list of topics before the meeting.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got my call today. Went through the screening questions but was then told that they don't want people with my profile as they're full. Dangle that carrot and then take it away......

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got the email saying the same but no-one has called to discuss yet plus I had another email for me to go to the dealers for a few drinks and nibbles to view and look at the ipace at £76000 maybe not lol .

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had the email and then they phoned me. All was going well until they asked if myself or any relatives worked in the automotive industry! I told them I was retired but had worked in the automotive parts industry. Oh sorry we can't use you as you would know too much I was told! Wonder what kind of views they're actually looking for if any automotive experience is a no no?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I too have had email and phone call. Was told that they had enough people in my demographic! However 200 pounds sounds good but not when it would take 2-3 hours and be at my house!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yep, I had the same experience so wrote back to the guy whose signature is on the original email - Steve Hill, Global Customer Insights Senior Manager (before you say ... I know I'm wasting my time). Today I got a new email - "Jaguar invites you to an exclusive online Advisory Board" from Steve (well obviously not, since I haven't got a reply to my first email and don't actually expect to). Not sure I'll be taking part as I can't stand another rejection. Oh dear Jaguar, it seems you have no idea how to do this stuff :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.