Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Received an email yesterday from Jag inviting me to take part in a 2-3 hour interview about why I chose the E-Pace etc. I am minded to do so, not least because there is a £200 incentive on offer for taking part..............

Anyone else had the same invitation?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Also received the email. Not sure what I think of it. Must take a long time to set up as I don't know if I have 2 hours of epace discussion in me. Maybe they will send a list of topics before the meeting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got the email saying the same but no-one has called to discuss yet plus I had another email for me to go to the dealers for a few drinks and nibbles to view and look at the ipace at £76000 maybe not lol .

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had the email and then they phoned me. All was going well until they asked if myself or any relatives worked in the automotive industry! I told them I was retired but had worked in the automotive parts industry. Oh sorry we can't use you as you would know too much I was told! Wonder what kind of views they're actually looking for if any automotive experience is a no no?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yep, I had the same experience so wrote back to the guy whose signature is on the original email - Steve Hill, Global Customer Insights Senior Manager (before you say ... I know I'm wasting my time). Today I got a new email - "Jaguar invites you to an exclusive online Advisory Board" from Steve (well obviously not, since I haven't got a reply to my first email and don't actually expect to). Not sure I'll be taking part as I can't stand another rejection. Oh dear Jaguar, it seems you have no idea how to do this stuff :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts