Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if the car is not available until early 2018 does this mean we'll have to wait until then for test drives too? What about a dealer tour car or something? I would at least one to view one 'in the flesh' before committing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We're proud to introduce the latest addition to the Jaguar range − the new E-PACE.

Combining an optimum blend of design, drive and practicality, E-PACE was unveiled at an exclusive event at London's ExCel Exhibition Centre on July 13th, and we're nearing its much-anticipated arrival into Jaguar retailers later in the year. But we're giving you the chance to see it first, from August to October 2017, when it will appear at a series of locations across the UK.

WHEN AND WHERE

- Friday 28 July - Sunday 30 July
- CarFest North, Bolesworth Estate, Cheshire* - Sold Out

- Saturday 12 August - Sunday 13 August
- Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth

- Friday 18 August - Sunday 20 August
- Waitrose Summer Festival, Leckford Farm, Hampshire*

- Friday 25 August - Sunday 27 August
- CarFest South, Laverstoke Park Farm, Hampshire* - Sold Out

- Thursday 31 August - Sunday 3 September
- Burghley Horse Trials, Stamford, Lincolnshire*

- Saturday 9 September - Sunday 10 September
- York Designer Outlet, Fulford, York

- Friday 15 September - Sunday 17 September
- Bluewater, Kent, Moon Court

- Friday 22 September - Sunday 24 September
- Westfield London, Shepherds Bush, The Atrium

- Friday 29 September - Sunday 1 October
- Trafford Centre, Manchester, Lower Peel Avenue

- Saturday 7 October - Sunday 8 October
- Buchanan Galleries, Glasgow

- Friday 13 October - Sunday 15 October
- Cabot Circus, Bristol

If you would like further information, please click below to find out more.

LEARN MORE

During October, E-PACE will visit every Jaguar Retailer in the UK for a preview event, so please look out for your email invite with more details.

We look forward to seeing you at one of our Jaguar E-PACE locations or Retailer events very soon.

G

·
Kentdale Jaguar-Kendal have just had a E Pace delivered ,the car is still in its delevery poly wrap.See their Facebook page.

·
Registered
47 Posts
So, the car is now in dealerships and available for test drives. Has anyone taken one out on the road yet. Rather annoyingly my dealership has a 180 engine in the showroom, but a 150 for test drive. Guess which engine I'm wanting to drive!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Excellent test drive today (D180 AWD Auto in R-Dynamic HSE trim). I found none of the problems reported by various journalists. But then I am only an ordinary driver without journo expertise! No issues with hesitation in the 9 speed box; no low speed/rough ground ride concerns; absolutely adequate performance for the engine power and weight; infotainment is perhaps not as advanced as BMW, and relies solely on touch screen (no dial/selector) or voice, but works for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ditto pjm007, Excellent test drive today D180 AWD Auto R Dynamic HSE, (are you in Glasgow as well pjm007?) :)

I loved it. No complaints far better than my Evoque, roll on 1st March. Now to lock in my build by Thursday. Loved the First Edition in the showroom, only complaint on the whole car is the pretty crappy rear parcel shelf but it can be removed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts