Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The E-Pace, which Jaguar has confirmed will be priced at less than £28,500 - a little less than the Audi Q3 but exactly the same as the BMW X1 - sits on the same LR-MS steel platform as the Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque.

Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Grille

Expect a choice of either front or four-wheel drive and a choice of either a six-speed manual or eight-speed auto gearbox.

Ian Callum, director of design at Jaguar, said: "The combination of sports car looks with Jaguar performance will ensure that the E-Pace stands out. Every Jaguar is designed to excite the senses, and we think the E-Pace will do just that, albeit with its own individual character."

Attachments

·
Administrator
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some of the models shown last night were not cheap but they were built to demo everything. I'm sure most people won't actually spec them up that high.... but with PCP who knows?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Way too expensive!
Was waiting for prices to be released last week and pulled trigger on new BMW next day!

Jag definitely taking the pee on petrol model! Wanted the 250 bhp but car for car Jag are charging an extra £4K for the same engine in the e Pace that's in the XE. Criminal!
Also I have no intention of paying more than £40k and getting stung with the new tax ripoff. Which only gets me a diesel auto and I've had enough of that engine gearbox in the Evoque. If they'd priced the petrol right it should be £1600 less and made it very tempting.
I think jag are preparing for the big diesel drop in sales that's coming and also the better sporting image of the jag.
Don't suppose they'll be discounting it anytime soon either?

·
Registered
3 Posts
JLR could add the 200PS petrol to the options, somewhere around the 180PS diesel price. If it is good enough for the XE then why not?

Instead they have shunted the petrols to the top end of the price range like they did with the Evoque, which is going to cost them customers like myself. Again. Certain other premium marques offer petrols throughout their range ... with, shock, horror, manual transmission as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts