Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a problem that the Jaguar remote app has developed a big delay. It doesn't show my current parked location and is taking a day or so to list the journeys. Is anyone else experiencing this? I wondered if the have a new big since ios13.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well I hadn';t noticed a problem but now you've mentioned it I can see location etc fine but journeys are 48 hours out of date which didn't used to be the case. Otherwise it's working fine (used remote start this morning as it's frosty).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yup, I've got the same issue. Trip to collect grandson from school yesterday afternoon is showing on the app, the return journey a few minutes later not. Hasn't happened before.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I though the old computer fix - switch it off and back on - might be worth a try. I uninstalled the app and re-installed. It has a different interface but the location and journeys are still out of date.

No worse off anyway.

So see if you can update it (my app is now version 2.2.0) and if not try uninstall and reinstall and log back in.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've got the old version on my work phone and the new on my personal phone. Both showing the same out of date information. Both iphones running 13.1.3 iOS.

Just updating my personal phone to 13.2 God help me, so will see if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too have this problem.

The app allows remote start, however the car's location and journey information not updating.

I have the app installed across multiple devices so suspect it is something in the car that is causing the problem.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've had this a couple of times, the second just a couple of days ago. You need to resync your InControl account in the car. Go to Navigation, select the six dots button on the bottom right of the map, select "Your Destinations", then at the top, after your name, tap the resync button. It'll ask you to enter your InControl password.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've had the same problem, for a couple of days. When at work, the app is saying my car is parked in the drive some 22 miles away. Updated this morning.

What happens if you break down and use the call function on the app? Does this give the recovery wrong information on your location ? Just a thought.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Tried the resync recommended by our Hobbit friend but that made no difference. Yet suddenly this morning it's all bang up to date. Lord knows.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I checked my Remote app and it says, in Journeys, that I made a journey on Friday but did not return. However, the location is correct showing that the cat is at my home??? I tried syncing the journeys on In-control (Thanks BilboBaggings) but it's still not showing the return journey two days later. It's a good job I don't need it for expenses claims.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My journeys are now all updated, however there are now 'multiple issues' on the 'vehicle health report'.

I have a warning to fill up with fuel as soon as possible even though I filled up with £80's worth of Tesco's finest on Friday and the home page tells me I have a range of 400 miles!

I also have a warning of 'service due' but the car is showing no warning and says service required in 1,900 miles!

Could it be one problem resolved and another created?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just had an email saying there's a software update available. Wonder if it's to do with the Jag app issues?

Tried to download it but not available. Why do they say update available when it's not available?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.