Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

After quite a lot of effort I have now got Jaguar Remote working on my iPhone and able to link successfully to my E-Pace. It's a great app with lots of useful features. I had thought that I would similarly be able to access the in-car navigation system using Jaguar Route on my iPhone. However, when I attempt to access Route it fails to recognise the email address / password I set up for Jaguar Remote.

Are others having the same issue?

One annoying aspect of Jaguar Remote is that it continues to report that the car is locked - but with a window open (when the windows are verifiably all closed). Not sure yet whether that's a software issue or a faulty sensor on the car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
One annoying aspect of Jaguar Remote is that it continues to report that the car is locked - but with a window open (when the windows are verifiably all closed). Not sure yet whether that's a software issue or a faulty sensor on the car.

I had this too..try to open and then close all the windows..then it will work :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
The Jaguar Routes is a separate login. So you'll need to register again. The website is jaguar.here.com from memory. But the login won't work on an ipad :cry: Don't know if an iPhone is different. I had to use a PC

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Johnno said:

I had this too..try to open and then close all the windows..then it will work :D
That did it!! Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D180HSE said:
I couldn't register using my phone, there is no option to attempt it, so figured I would need to use a PC.

I would be interested how you get on gDallasK?

Thanks 🙂
I just registered in the car - as others have reported I could not do it by phone. Once you realise that it requires a separate sign up to the other bits of InControl, it's quite straightforward.

My iPhone is presently downloading 1.1 gbytes of UK maps.

I had a ride in an AMG E63 last weekend which was equipped with Apple Car Play. I have to say I was very envious - and not only of the car's performance. The level of integration between the car and the phone was very impressive.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone, I have successfully signed up for the incontrol app but my sign in details do not work for the route planner app. Anyone know what I need to do as there is no separate registration for this app?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
After two visits to Jaguar I managed to get all but one of the many features on the In-control for the E-Pace to work and work well.
After two system updates and the technical guy going through the whole workings of the car to put my mind at rest I was pleasantly surprised at what the in car entertainment can do.
It can take one or two attempts to get the car the recognise your phone with Bluetooth and other features to work it's trial and error all the way if your not up on technology or struggle with smart products.
The main issue I have if anyone can help me is I can't seem to get the jaguar route app to work I've used current app log in details I have with jaguar and had ago at setting a new separate one to but with no luck yet.
The message comes up your details are not recognised, email and password don't match.
Other then going back to jaguar or calling the help line I I'm lost for ideas.
Maybe someone on here as the same issues.
MacCray
West Midlands

·
Registered
2 Posts
After A number of visits to jaguar most of the ongoing issues have been resolved.
I've got a problem that concerns me is the passenger door front near side still let's in water and builds up on the inner foot tread / kick plate.
With the seal over the door being replacement e in January 27th 2019.
As the car is garaged most the time and little out in the rain I've only noticed it's not been rectified.
Due back at jaguar on the 15th April 2019.
I know the I-pace have had a recall on door seals but not of the e-pace.
I just hope it get fixed as reading many reviews it has taken some owner's upto 8 months.
Well I bought my car 27th August 2018 and must say I love it if not for the problems I'm having with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts