Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals, after spending and losing a fortune on cars due to depriciation and my tendancy to quickly get bored of them I've decided to actually lease one this time around.
I can get in a brand new r dynamic s for a very good price and no more then I pay now for my little Ibiza!
The question I have is could somebody let me know the 1st and 2nd service costs for the 2.0 litre diesel engine in manual? This will help me budget accordingly for the next 4 years.
I have taken a look at the options and think it will be the meridian sound system and the digital display for me, nothing else really seems that important to me unless anyone can tell me otherwise, been told there is currently a 4-5 month wait as well so plenty of time to learn more.
Cheers guys.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the digital display and as a £510 option it's a bit disappointing, it really should be standard for this type of car. It's nice to have and as well as the dials you can use it for a full screen map when navigating which is easier to view then the console screen. Overall 6/10, missed opportunity for something really special.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, I think the digital display, the meridian sound system, privacy glass, infra red windscreen and the black pack will do me as far as options go. I would like black wheels but that would send me over more then I want to spend so may just get some after market ones at a later date or even get the ones I will get dipped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts