Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my previous car I set it to vibrate only as the steering input was disconcerting as it's happened when car read central lane expansion joints so turn its off. I was out in mine today and the steering assist activated and it's not where I would have wanted it so looked in menu to turn steering bit off. I can find the setting to turn of emergency LKA but seems it on or off. Also I done see a function to toggle it on easily.

Can anyone confirm it's all or nothing or as I hope and suspect I'm missing something obvious.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just about to ask for a step by step as well. On the iGUIDE I just downloaded it certainly seems it's all or nothing. To be honest I should have turned the whole feature on my last car as it just misreads so much. I'll go along the same bit of road again and try and replicate it as I was pushing the loud pedal enthusiastically. The usual other roads my old one did it on it didn't seem to react on so maybe it was the steering angle and I scared it🤔

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.