Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea where to find It?

I want to give my brakes a good clean but there's no key to unlock the wheelnuts.

Nor is there a jack.

Or a wheel brace.

Bit shit really

·
Registered
79 Posts
Presumably you didn't order a spare wheel. All the cars I've had with just a can of gunk instead of a spare wheel haven't had a jack or wheel brace. That's just the way it is, not restricted to Jaguar. I did specify a spare wheel and the locking key is in the boot, below the floor in a cutout alongside the spare wheel. Yours is probably in the same place alongside the air compressor and can of gunk.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone.
I went to jaguar for new tyre they couldn't find my key for lock nuts.
It's only been in to jaguar,no where else got a new tyre in February and that was definitely when it's went missing.
They are suggesting a company comes in and removes them and they give me a new set and key.
They have been good with me since got car from them and it's been their mechanic that's lost it but nobody has suggested anything else,yet I have a security card with the codes on it ,I thought this was for the door keys. Why would they not ask if I have this to order a replacement rather than the hastle they are suggesting. Obviously on Monday I will bring it to their attention, also I really thought that a jaguar dealer could take them off no bother anyway.
Anyone any thoughts please.

·
Registered
29 Posts
When I got my E-Pace I got card with car with the socket number so I could order a new one if needed,Assume all should come with one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts