Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to download some music onto the hard drive yet? I have tried but i didn't get the optin to download on the media settings screen. Am i doing something wrong or is my car missing the media hard drive. I have a R Dynamique SE with Pro Services.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have emailed jaguar about this issue and they asked me if i was able to download music onto the hard drive before it went into the dealer for an update. From this question i am assuming that the hard drive is part of the touch Pro package which all E Paces' have. I also think there is a hard drive present as the navigation is not on a memory card, so it must be stored somewhere. I will let you know if i get an answer to this query.

Cheers AdeG

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the size of the USB drive. I bought a 64GB and loaded with music and it would not recognise. Loaded a smaller 8GB and it works. There is nothing in the manual to indicate.

Cheers
PhilS

·
Registered
94 Posts
AdeG said:
Hi gDallasK
Hav you tried to download music off your USB stick to the car, and if so did you have any luck.

Cheers AdeG
If you've not seen it here is the Jaguar instructional video for the E-Pace Media Player.

None off the features concerning saving from the USB stick to car memory show up in the settings screens on my vehicle. So I guess I'll be relying on storing my music on big USB sticks instead.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have tried many usb flash drives of various sizes and varying formats, So far only <8Gb seem to work.
64Gb usb 3.0 no good even when formatted to Fat32
32Gb usb 2.0 no good
16Gb usb 2.0 seems to be reconised but glitchy, usually has to to be plugged in after car is started each time to be reconised.
8Gb usb 1.0 seems to work good.
4Gb usb 1.0 seems to work good.

Conclusion is although my e pace is 2020 the technology is about 10 years out of date. Very disappointing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts