Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any insight into how to rectify my problem.

My problem is that i have set up my smart settings on 1 key and my wife's settings on another key. When i press my key the smart setting does not set my memory seat or recognize that it is me. I then must press my smart setting icon, which will change the audio, but not he seat settings.

I have deleted both profiles in smart setting, and also both smart phones. I then set up new smart setting profiles from scratch. Placed the key under steering column. it found my key, and linked my phone, but still doesn't distinguish between the 2 different keys. This has been happening since the last updated.

current update is 19C_19.46.4-458817

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
196 Posts
We only use 1 smart key between us so I have mem setting 1 & my wife uses 2. Most of the time the car remembers the last driver but not always, it usually moves backwards as we exit the car.

·
Registered
184 Posts
MalcolmD said:
We only use 1 smart key between us so I have mem setting 1 & my wife uses 2. Most of the time the car remembers the last driver but not always, it usually moves backwards as we exit the car.
the moving backwards thing you can turn off in the display panel if it bothers you - vehicle settings - convenience features - easy entry/exit

It annoyed me for the first few weeks until I found that, plus I thought it's all extra wear and tear on the seat motors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.